2016 Mule Deer hunt video

spdrman

Here's a video I put together of my Mule Deer hunt I shared with a good friend this fall, believe it or not but this was a Nov hunt and yes we're just wearing shirts! Warm weather made if tough but we still managed to find two good bucks. I love Vapor trails and these are some of the best I've caught on film!

[ame=https://youtu.be/o5wtJSXK5bQ]2016 Long Range Mule Deer Double- 2 Shots, 2 Awesome Bucks - YouTube[/ame]

Nice work! Specs on the rifle? Looked like a Rem 700 with Proof barrel and AMG in MOA?

Thanks man! My biggest complaint about my Pierce titanium action is every one thinks it's a REM 700 haha, Peirce titanium action with their extra lightening done to it, titanium recoil lug, Proof light sendero barrel, titanium brake, jewel trigger, McMillan Edge filled game scout chambered in 300 RUM shooting 215 Berger's and yes AMG in moa mounted in some Hawkins Rings, gun with scope and bipod weighs 8.5lbs, it's a dream to pack in the mountain's!

Thanks man! My biggest complaint about my Pierce titanium action is every one thinks it's a REM 700 haha, Peirce titanium action with their extra lightening done to it, titanium recoil lug, Proof light sendero barrel, titanium brake, jewel trigger, McMillan Edge filled game scout chambered in 300 RUM shooting 215 Berger's and yes AMG in moa mounted in some Hawkins Rings, gun with scope and bipod weighs 8.5lbs, it's a dream to pack in the mountain's!

Shoot, my bad! To be fair my Defiance is based off the Rebel which is pretty Rem 700 looking. Great setup. Jealous as mine in my signature is 11lb 10oz. How do you like those Hawkins Rings? Ive seen a few lately in build threads (mainly on Rokslide) and heard some good things. Congrats again on a couple of stud bucks!

Shoot, my bad! To be fair my Defiance is based off the Rebel which is pretty Rem 700 looking. Great setup. Jealous as mine in my signature is 11lb 10oz. How do you like those Hawkins Rings? Ive seen a few lately in build threads (mainly on Rokslide) and heard some good things. Congrats again on a couple of stud bucks!

No worries! I really like the Hawkins rings for the price and what you get I think they are hard to beat, the level on top is weird to get used to, still undecided on that, was nice looking at my side levels without lifting my head but it does slim things up

Wondering what gunsmith built your rifle? Looks like it turned out really nice.

))--SLIVER-->

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.