2015 WY Antelope Father Son

I see a lot of non residents giving advice here and I dont like any of it. Do not hire and outfitter and do not hunt anywhere east of the big horns. there is a reason there are lots of left over tags. sure you can find an antelope to shoot over there but you will spend a lot of time looking for them on BLM or paying an outrageous trespass fee for mediocre antelope. 13-14" bucks are better than average over there. You need to read my thread
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f80/may-help-those-nr-wanting-hunt-wy-142257/
and send me a PM if you need some help. I think its very cool you are doing this for your dad I can help you get your best odds at a hunt in a good area. The one in that link isnt the only one. Wyoming has a LOT of public land and a LOT of antelope there is no reason to hire an outfitter or pay more than about $25 for a tresspass fee. I have never paid one in my life but I would be open to a small one if I had to.

Good luck

Things were going well on the thread until this post. Then it had to be drug up again. Way to be friendly to non-residents looking to get any goat with their old man. Yeah some people would love to see 100 small goats in a day than only see one "booner" during a hunt. Glad I will be missing the "hunt" that turned into a rock shoot because of the poor chance to get tags for non-residents. So I know where the stench is coming from as most who can read.

Things were going well on the thread until this post. Then it had to be drug up again. Way to be friendly to non-residents looking to get any goat with their old man. Yeah some people would love to see 100 small goats in a day than only see one "booner" during a hunt. Glad I will be missing the "hunt" that turned into a rock shoot because of the poor chance to get tags for non-residents. So I know where the stench is coming from as most who can read.

Don't give him the time of day Todd! As you can see, he got absolutely no backup from other members regarding the BS he spouted here and now he's back with another little "ditty" to make himself feel like a bigshot! What he stated also isn't accurate, as I'm back on there and just not posting due to what is ongoing with them. I, along with other members that got screwed for breach of contract for improper removal of the MRS off their website that we had already paid for, are awaiting what the Wyoming Attorney General will be requiring when Eastmans responds in writing within the required 30 days given them as to how they are going to rectify the situation that we filed our complaint on that I wrote up. I won't take chit from him or them without a good fight, LOL! This dude is just a pimple on a camel's butt, just a little drop in the ocean, and dealing with the likes of him was very simple! One of these days he may wake up and decide to grow up and behave like an adult, but I doubt it as he has a long way to go, and knowing his MO he'll probably be back with more BS and that's why he's on Ignore now. I'd suggest you do the same, as it's a wonderful tool!

I just hope others read the whole story line. This was his first post to the question and I think it was on page 6. Everything was informative to that point. He didn't even reply to the original question which I believe was I want my Dad to kill a goat since he may not be able to go much longer. It does not matter what size it is but if it is big then that is better. Now if this site is like other sites I am on, he can delete the post but since I copied it it will never go away. :D Like I said what a way to respond to non-residents.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.