2014 Bear Mount

Tikkamike

When I took my 2014 fall bear into Natures Design Taxidermy I wasnt sure what I wanted on this one so I told Ray I didnt want to spend a fortune but I wanted more than shoulder mount so ask him to get creative and not go over about a grand price wise. Today I got a call saying it was done followed by a couple pics via text. I guess this is a new form designed by a friend of his and this is the first time he has used one. It is different for sire but I think I like it. in the front facing pic it looks like its a partial leg in the front but its actually the side of the bear you are seeing. The first pic kind of shows that. Once I pick it up ill get more pics.

wyosteve

Interesting mount Mike. I think it would take a little getting used to, but I've always liked 'out of the box' thinking. Ray is doing my 2014 Wyo. bighorn lifesize. Should be finished in a few months. I'm sure it will look great.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts