2014 Bear Mount

Tikkamike

When I took my 2014 fall bear into Natures Design Taxidermy I wasnt sure what I wanted on this one so I told Ray I didnt want to spend a fortune but I wanted more than shoulder mount so ask him to get creative and not go over about a grand price wise. Today I got a call saying it was done followed by a couple pics via text. I guess this is a new form designed by a friend of his and this is the first time he has used one. It is different for sire but I think I like it. in the front facing pic it looks like its a partial leg in the front but its actually the side of the bear you are seeing. The first pic kind of shows that. Once I pick it up ill get more pics.

Interesting mount Mike. I think it would take a little getting used to, but I've always liked 'out of the box' thinking. Ray is doing my 2014 Wyo. bighorn lifesize. Should be finished in a few months. I'm sure it will look great.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.