20 Practical

Tmnpmg

Guys I know this might not be the right forum, but i usually do not have issues here.

Here is my problem. I am looking for a redding 14206 decapping assembly or redding 10-714 decapping rod. If you know where i can get one outside of midway or sinclair/brownell let me know.

I got one from gunstop last week, unfortunately i bent the rod and when i ordered another one Tuesday they sent me an email the next day saying they were out. This is the 14206 part. They don't list the the rod only. I did look on Midway and they have a non s type decapping assembly #329150. There was a review on there that said he got that rod and "used it on a type s die for a .20 cal project and it worked perfectly". I ordered one last night and hope it gets here so i can finally shoot this 20 practical i put together 2 weeks ago! I'm thinking i can at least pull the rod out and use it in the rod holder with the lock nut if it doesn't work outright. The other option is to call Redding, they will send you one but you have to mail them the $$ then they send it to you. I called last week and they said Sinclair should have the 14206 "in a couple of weeks". I'll let ya know how it turns out if you don't want to buy the experience yourself.

order yourself a thread die in i think 12-24. It does not fit at all. Sinclair will have them next week. the guy who left the review is a total dick for doing that. they are 2 different items. pm if you need one i found 2

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.