$2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

Please "Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting contest" Thanks so much Idaho Preacher

Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

Pleas enter me in the drawing, I would enjoy traveling and hunting in another State and the experience would be "awesome.
Cm
THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• Contest entries must be in by September 6, 2009 at noon CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winner will be chosen by random drawing.
  • In order to enter you must be logged in. If you are not a member, registration is free and takes about 1 minute. REGISTER HERE
  • Entrants must provide Name, Address, Email Address to Redbone Outfitting by clicking on the following link and submitting a form. Data Entry Form
  • Entrants must also (after submitting the Data Form) enter a REPLY to this thread saying: "Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".
I put a lot of effort into making the entry process easy and not confusing. I hope it works out and everyone has a lot of fun with it.

lightbulb
gun):)
Enter Me in the drawing Please!
Thank you.
5150huntergatherer

Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest"

"Please!!!!! Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting Contest"
PacNor Varmint fluted barreled trued 700 action in .284 Win. w/ custom thumbhole stock w/ 6.5-20 x 50 Simmons Whitetail scope. I'm ready!!!!
Dano

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".

Thanks for the fun!

Please

Please enter me into the Antelope/Black Bear Hunt giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity to enter and for the endless information that this site provides. Good luck to all and stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.