$2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
THE PRIZE:

WINNERS CHOICE OF:

1. Fully guided black bear hunt (Rifle or Archery) over bait in the Selway Wilderness of Idaho for 1 person. Five days hunting plus one day in and one day out of camp for a total of 7days. Meals and lodging included. License and transportation are not included.

2. 5 day fully guided antelope hunt (Rifle or Archery) in Montana for 1 person. Meals and lodging included. License and transportation not included.

The winner can take the hunt in 2009 or 2010.

PRIZE DONOR:

100000_18673_259497.gif

Redbone Outfitting
1938 Thundermutt
Corvallis, MT 59828
406-370-5419

Last edited:
THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• Contest entries must be in by September 6, 2009 at noon CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winner will be chosen by random drawing.
  • In order to enter you must be logged in. If you are not a member, registration is free and takes about 1 minute. REGISTER HERE
  • Entrants must provide Name, Address, Email Address to Redbone Outfitting by clicking on the following link and submitting a form. Data Entry Form
  • Entrants must also (after submitting the Data Form) enter a REPLY to this thread saying: "Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".

I put a lot of effort into making the entry process easy and not confusing. I hope it works out and everyone has a lot of fun with it.

Last edited:
Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest"

Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

"Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting Contest"

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".:Dgun)

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".

please

Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest

Enter me in the Rebone Outfitting Contest

Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting Contest

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.