Giveaway Contest - 12 winners of Holland Data Card Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
THE PRIZE:

NEW! Holland's Ultimate Data Card Software - 12 winners

We are also selling these now in the LRH Gear Shop.

If you buy one now and end up winning the contest, I'll refund your purchase.

12 WINNERS

Street Value: $24.95 each

PRIZE DONOR:

Darrell Holland Guns

DigiPak3.jpg

Holland's Ultimate Data Card Software allows you to create a DATA CARD that provides the shooter with all the information necessary in the field. Target size for rangefinding in MILS or MOA, Drop in MOA or MILS, Drift in MOA or MILS, and ANY 4 angles auto-calculated based on time of flight and gravity of your specific cartridge in direct read and fire MILS or MOA correction. Finally!!! One CARD DOES IT ALL!!!!

Holland's Ultimate Data Card Software allows the shooter to produce the most sophisticated data card for their rifle. No other software allows the shooter such versatility and format options. Choose from simple "Hunter Cards" to "Long Range Cards" for any environmental condition you are apt to hunt in. Those tough uphill/downhill shots are no longer a problem; they are calculated based on your exact trajectory curve in direct read and fire MIL or MOA correction! Plus you'll get 25 of Darrell's great video clips on hunting, shooting survival, gunsmithing tips and more. If you never use the software these valuable tips are well worth the price of admission.

THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE CONTEST BY REPLYING TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT EMAIL
  • Contest entries must be in by May 31 at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • In order to enter you must be logged in. If you are not a member, registration is free and takes about 1 minute. REGISTER HERE
  • Entrants must enter a POST to this thread saying: "Enter Me In The Holland's Ultimate Data Card Software Contest"

"Enter Me In The Holland's Ultimate Data Card Software Contest"

Thanks,
Sharktown

Status
Not open for further replies.