$2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

" Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest"

Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

Hey guys, I am not sure why I am receiving all of the E-mails about the give-a- way. All I did was to enter myself. Look at where you are replying to the ad, Thanks, Griz

Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest

... please :)

Thanks,
Scott

Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting contest.
Thanks,
J McNeill
Montgomery, AL

Enter me in the redbone hunting package

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest"

I think I'm entered, I filled out the questionnaire. If that didn't do it, please enter my name in the drawing.

enter me in the Redbone outfitting contest

THE PRIZE:

WINNERS CHOICE OF:

1. Fully guided black bear hunt (Rifle or Archery) over bait in the Selway Wilderness of Idaho for 1 person. Five days hunting plus one day in and one day out of camp for a total of 7days. Meals and lodging included. License and transportation are not included.

2. 5 day fully guided antelope hunt (Rifle or Archery) in Montana for 1 person. Meals and lodging included. License and transportation not included.

The winner can take the hunt in 2009 or 2010.

PRIZE DONOR:

100000_18673_259497.gif

Redbone Outfitting
1938 Thundermutt
Corvallis, MT 59828
406-370-5419
Please enter me in Black bear hunt lotto

Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".
Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".

Status
Not open for further replies.