1Shot Gear is a good to go company

Korhil78

I have ordered some bullets through them with no issues. I ordered 6 pair of kenetrek sox (3 pair of glaciers and 3 pair of Montanas). First the website did not give me free shipping even though the website said free shipping on it. I call them and they said that they would refund the shipping once it posts. Sounds good to me so I make the order.

I get a box in the mail from them today and it feels kinda light for having six pair of socks in it. I open it up and instead of 3 pair of each there is only 1 pair of each. I call them and tell them my problem and they don't even question me. The guy says that they will get the socks that I am missing in the mail as soon as possible.

I don't really mind too much when I get a messed up order every now and then because it rarely happens. But what I do mind is how the company handles it when they do make a mistake and 1Shot Gear handled it very well.

They actually have a lot of good items for sale.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.