180 eldm?

Joefrazell

Has anybody seen any of the 180 eldm .284 bullets available? I've been looking for over a year and have yet to find any. I've got some backordered but just haven't had any luck. I built a gun and preally wanna shoot this bullet. I've been finding lots of other eldms just not any 7mm. Anyone have any insight?

Haven't seen any in a while but they shoot awesome in my 7mmRM. Hit the mile 12" plate 2 out of 3 times and the third hit maybe an inch off at 3 o'clock so all in all less than a 12" group at a mile. That works. LOL

180hybrid
That's what I'm shooting now. Have about 1k of them. They shoot good but not as good as id like. I've got them right around 1/2 moa out of my 7 mag proof barrel. I am getting 2880 out of it and it's only 22" with rl26 but also got that with h1000. I was surprised to get that velocity. It's not horrible but I'd like to see it a bit tighter if I could. I'm still gunna play with seating depth a bit more and see if I can tighten it up some more but I'd love to try the eldm even though I believe the hybrid to be a better hunting bullet.

That's what I'm shooting now. Have about 1k of them. They shoot good but not as good as id like. I've got them right around 1/2 moa out of my 7 mag proof barrel. I am getting 2880 out of it and it's only 22" with rl26 but also got that with h1000. I was surprised to get that velocity. It's not horrible but I'd like to see it a bit tighter if I could. I'm still gunna play with seating depth a bit more and see if I can tighten it up some more but I'd love to try the eldm even though I believe the hybrid to be a better hunting bullet.
I'm about .045" from touching the lands and 69.5gr of h1000, gives me 3050fps in a 28" barrel