123 Hammers in a Creed

The lube is dry. I've literally shot over 10,000 rounds using it in competitions and never got a hang fire until now and I've never crimped. I actually soft seated bullets with almost zero neck tension in my 223 FTR rifle and never got a hang fire. 2 trips to the range with the 123's. The first trip with lube only and got hangfires on nearly every shot. The next time with (lubed, no lube, lube and crimped that were all loaded at the same time) and every lubed with no crimp hang fired. 0 lubed with crimp hangfired which should eliminate the possibility of powder contamination. I'm going hog hunting with this gun and went back yesterday to confirm bullet drops. All lubed with crimp and got zero hangfires. I'm not complaining about the bullet at all, I'm getting 3030fps with a 123gr bullet in a Creedmoor with 1/4 moa accuracy. Can't ask for much more than that.

The lube is dry. I've literally shot over 10,000 rounds using it in competitions and never got a hang fire until now and I've never crimped. I actually soft seated bullets with almost zero neck tension in my 223 FTR rifle and never got a hang fire. 2 trips to the range with the 123's. The first trip with lube only and got hangfires on nearly every shot. The next time with (lubed, no lube, lube and crimped that were all loaded at the same time) and every lubed with no crimp hang fired. 0 lubed with crimp hangfired which should eliminate the possibility of powder contamination. I'm going hog hunting with this gun and went back yesterday to confirm bullet drops. All lubed with crimp and got zero hangfires. I'm not complaining about the bullet at all, I'm getting 3030fps with a 123gr bullet in a Creedmoor with 1/4 moa accuracy. Can't ask for much more than that.
I'm still scratching my head on this one the only other thing I can think of , if you have 10,000 yds down the barrel your throat is probably way longer than it was and if you were seating out too the first picture you illustrated , upon detonation as the bullet pressured up it did not meet resistance until it moved into the riflings mimicking a hang fire , but not actually a hang fire , if that makes any sense . According too the illustration on your first picture the bullet was barely in the neck and by the time it made contact Into the rifling there would be a pressure drop due too the throat being shot out . Seated too the second drive band with 004 tension with a crimp evidently straightened things out. Other than that I don't know.