10MM Reloading Questions

I never had any issues when loading for my 10mm Glocks when following load manuals or manufacturer websites (like Hodgdon website).

There is a reason that manuals are noted as just guidelines. My suggestion to the OP is to call Hornady and discuss what's going on with his Glock. I'm pretty sure they'll say reduce the powder charge.

Dropped it to 12 grains. Ran a clip through it this am, everything cycled great. Brass looked good.
Your glock takes clips?

Sorry- had to, it's a pet peeve of mine

Glocks don't have fully supported barrels, this can cause "guppy belly" or "glock belly" of brass at higher loads-- one reason I don't use pick up/range brass for my semi autos is you never know how they were loaded--- lee makes a push through die set up to "fix" the guppy belly BUT it may still cause weak spots in the brass. Always work up loads when shooting fo the "upper end"

I run 14.2gr of no 9 with 180 xtp's for a speed of almost 1400fps but I have a fully supported barrel and a heavier slide/recoil spring

I run a lower charge for my 180 gr plated "plinking bullets"-- I only run them at about 1200fps