10mm or .39 per click......please explain

big mike 2121

Hey Guys,

Lil help here, getting a z6i 2.5 x 15 x 56 mm reticle swarovski scope. Looking at the tech specs, the adjustements are 1 click = 10 mm or .39 of an inch. 10mm = approx 3/8ths of an inch. Is this gonna be a pain in the *** to adjust? im used to 1/4" per click. Should i just make up a conversion chart or spread sheet before i go to zero the rifle? the scope has the ballistic turret on it, so bullet info is used to calibrate each range after a 100 or 200 yard zero.

Sounds to me like the adjustments are in 1/10 mil rather than 1/4 moa, shouldnt be a big deal, just switch you ballistics software to adjustments in moa to mil and you are set.

I have a Kahles 1.5-6x and it has the same clicks. I believe it is just a european thing. Not the best for long range use but works fine for a 100 yd zero.

to all: many thanks for your responses. looks like each click is 1 centimeter, or 10 millimeters......however you want to take it! 1 cm = 3/8ths inch, so 3 clicks = 1-1/8th inch. I can live with that. Its the swarovski ballistic turret system, so after inputting your ballistics in the program,and setting zero at 100 yds, it tells you click adjustments for the inputs (i.e. 200, 300, 400 yds) and you set each ring and proper clicks for that yardage accordingly. Not sure how much paper im gonna punch, but will hunt deer, elk, coyotes, hogs and varmints with this set up.

as you go up in the 50 56 60 mm scopes with one inch or 30 mm tubes higher powers are fine. I have scopes from or should I say up to 16 and 24 and 32X 24X is really nice because you can see the holes in paper way out there.

I find myself never using the lower powers Like sub 4X Varmints really dial in from 16 - 22X up over 22X to 32 heat waves and tiny field of view come in

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.