100 yards+ in SC?

Willz

I'm new to South Carolina, and I'm looking for a range to shoot beyond 100yards in the area surounding Charleston.

I have yet to find one.:rolleyes:

I know Troy and Dwayne a little . I shot at there 1000 yard range last year . they are putting in a very nice 600 yard range . I'm not sure if it's finished yet . here is a link to there website , it has a phone number and directions . tell them Jim Bires told you about them . Jim

Let's go hunting...........

Hey, My first post here so I hope this is OK. I'm in the upper state. Me and a few friends meat at a guys farm down by you near Conway, SC. The guys name is Brian. He goes by Turtle Sniper on the Sniper hide forums. He's got a thread over there under getting together. All the info is there and the shoot is free and open to anyone that wants to come. He has a shoot ever first weekend of the month. Range is 100 to 450 for now but will be out to 1200 by summers end. There's a swampy area behind the fields we shoot on that is about to be logged and thats when we'll have real room to shoot. YOu can shot me an email if you like at [email protected]

Donald

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.