SCOTG 1,000 yd. range in Laurens, SC

just browsing

Anyone have any experience with this range? From everything I've read it's relatively new (~1-2 years) and has a 1,000 yard platform. Does anyone know if it's private membership only or open to to the public? Dues, requirements, etc.?

I'm in the Greenville area and this is less than 35 minutes from me. Looking to stretch the legs on a new rifle ASAP gun)

Thanks.

Anyone have any experience with this range? From everything I've read it's relatively new (~1-2 years) and has a 1,000 yard platform. Does anyone know if it's private membership only or open to to the public? Dues, requirements, etc.?

I'm in the Greenville area and this is less than 35 minutes from me. Looking to stretch the legs on a new rifle ASAP gun)

Thanks.

I have shot there a few times, there was a 2X a year nonmember day pass at $30. You may want to contact to confirm if still available.
He has plenty of pistol bays, a few 100 yard bays and then on the long range range he has 5each "man" steels at 2,4,6,8, and 1000 plus a swinger at 7ish.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.