08-09 Highlights

sp6x6

100OLYMP-P1010386_P1010386.jpg
[/IMG] Where the chips fall

Three of the pics didnt work, but your highlight reel looks like my idea of a dream season! NICE CRITTERS! I felt like that ''where the chips fall'' bull after too much Whiskey once.:D haha NICE PICS! Thanks for sharing them!

my 09 7x7 muley , cat figure why I CANT POST , it is posted in deer hunting 37'' THREAD.
IMG%5D

Beautiful muley i love when they carry the mass all the way out like that whats he score.

I had to try 3 or 4 times and go back and re-read mr. Backus's ''how yo post a picture'' and ss7mm's how to post and resize a pic. and thru trial and error on photo-buckett and the help of my wife on how to ''re-size'' while on photo-buckett, and a few aggrivating attempts on L/R/H I finally got it to work ok. Still not too good at it tho. When you do figure it out I ll be looking. you have Exelent photo's of truly quality game. Im jealous, but Ill get there eventually haha

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts