0.020 Headspace difference between 2 rifles

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
Whatever view point makes you happy is ok with me. Based on your replies it would also be ok with me if you add arrogant to the list. Then you might try a Google search for 300 Weatherby SAAMI.

Whatever view point makes you happy is ok with me. Based on your replies it would also be ok with me if you add arrogant to the list. Then you might try a Google search for 300 Weatherby SAAMI.
That a boy, never back down even in the face of a white flag.:rolleyes:

Of course you would never say such a thing in person as it would be very counter productive. gun)

I did 'google' it. :cool: Interesting to have the SAAMI table of contents list it as not issued and yet publish a copy. Oh, well. Live and learn.

It is my belief that we have all made semantic errors because it depends on weather you are referencing the chamber specification or the cartridge specification. You referenced the chamber.

From what I gathered the measurement I am looking for is a "reference dimension" with no specific name.lightbulb

I would ask the moderators to close this thread as it appears to have become a food fight.

Edd and shortsrass are either have no experience to answer the original question or is just in the mood to be pedantic on semantics.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.