• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

“Desperately” Hornady 350gr flat point 450 Marlin ammo

I checked a couple places out here today no luck yet either but something will show up.

Good luck out there. I don't have any factory loads left but I do reload for my guide gun with 300gr Nosler flat ballistic tips.

Good luck out there. I don't have any factory loads left but I do reload for my guide gun with 300gr Nosler flat ballistic tips.
I love carrying mine as it was gifted to me by my hunting buddy, most of our bears won't tree which typically results in Laurel thicket bay ups, where the extra horsepower of the 450 is appreciated and relied upon.

I think he's after loaded ammo. I checked scheels yesterday in great falls and they had 444 but no 450 marlin.

I have a buddy not on this site that has many (maybe 12 +/-) boxes of the 325 FTX but doesn't have a 450 anymore. If you are interested PM me and I can get you in contact with him.

Are you specifically look for the Hornady FP's or will anything comparable work for you? I will be at my local shops tomorrow and can check. I've been seeing some from time to time.

Are you specifically look for the Hornady FP's or will anything comparable work for you? I will be at my local shops tomorrow and can check. I've been seeing some from time to time.
At this point just about anything will do as I need the brass anyways. I appreciate it!