• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

“Desperately” Hornady 350gr flat point 450 Marlin ammo

I have 57 of the Hornady 350gr RN bullets. If these can work. A few strokes with a file across the nose & you have a flay point. Easy to do.

Finding brass is a pain too. You had me looking a lot today. I'm not sure if anyone but hornady ever made it

Buffalo Bore makes some ammo for the 450, I think it was 405gr if im remembering right… I know that doesn't help right now. I tried to get brass a while back to start reloading for it, but gave up… so needless to say Im no shooting it, as I have about 100 rounds of factory ammo and can't replace it. Story of the world right now. Maybe we should take up knitting or something, but then there would be a shortage of yarn and needles im sure…

Did you see this?

88CA9FD9-5DA8-4F1C-91A2-CB936357E560.png

I shoot the Hornady Leverevolution but have not had to buy any lately. I don't think it is discontinued.

Yeah I know zero about them and didn't do any research. I just happened upon the listing and forwarded it, definitely do some digging before sending any money their way!