You know you have an Archery Addiction when...

Bowhunter57

...you meet a guy on the archey range and the next day you can't remember his name, but you can recall his draw weight, brand of arrows and bow model.

...you named your son Hoyt and your daughter McKenzie.

...you have a back-up bow, for your back-up bow.

...you see Pamela Anderson standing across the street and all you can say is, "That looks like about 38 1/2 yards, to me."

...above your fireplace hangs the framed 5-spot target from your first perfect 300 score.

...your truck gets rear ended and the thing that upsets you the most is that your Easton sticker got ruined.

...you take your wife and kids to Cabelas, for vacation.

...you had to move your wedding date back, because there was a 3D shoot that weekend.

...you have said to yourself, "Just 5 more arrows and I'll quit and go home." (for about the 11th time that day)

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

...you meet a guy on the archey range and the next day you can't remember his name, but you can recall his draw weight, brand of arrows and bow model.

...you named your son Hoyt and your daughter McKenzie.

...you have a back-up bow, for your back-up bow.

...you see Pamela Anderson standing across the street and all you can say is, "That looks like about 38 1/2 yards, to me."

...above your fireplace hangs the framed 5-spot target from your first perfect 300 score.

...your truck gets rear ended and the thing that upsets you the most is that your Easton sticker got ruined.

...you take your wife and kids to Cabelas, for vacation.

...you had to move your wedding date back, because there was a 3D shoot that weekend.

...you have said to yourself, "Just 5 more arrows and I'll quit and go home." (for about the 11th time that day)

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

You have an unfortunate accident on the highway going to the Archery Match and the first thing you do is to check all your arrows to see if they are still straight.

1Hunter

...if you take youre bow for a rifle hunt
...if youre bow rides in the front seat and youre frinds in the back
...if youre greeted by name in every archery shop within 200 mi
...if you take a crap job just to get a new bow (and quit when you do)
...if you ever quit a job to make a shoot or archery hunt
...if you streatched and cured a peice of hide so you can show off the entry hole

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.