Which archery forums do you frequent?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Len Backus, May 29, 2008.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Tell us at which archery forums you spend time and what you like about them.

2. Coues Sniper

Coues Sniper Well-Known Member

ArcheryTalk.com is my favorite. 90,000 members to answer any question you can think of. If you post a new topic, it's off the first page of "new posts" in 10 minutes, literally. Plus they do a Hunting bow review each year that is really top notch. The '08 version should be out in a couple weeks. Cool site.

3. summitsitter

summitsitter Well-Known Member

Bowcountry.com best guys in the world

4. mtn_extreme

mtn_extreme Member

ArcheryTalk.com

Bowsite.com

5. leatherman92

leatherman92 Well-Known Member

BowCast.com - Home is the best website I found they also have a very cool pod cast if you have a mp3 player.

6. Cheyenne19

Cheyenne19 Well-Known Member

Acherytalk is very good for info, but I get tired of the martin machine that runs it. Same goes for the bowtech fanboys over there. Nothing against either bow. I just prefer unbiased opinions. I prefer eliteachery.com and their forums.

7. cva54

cva54 Well-Known Member

I havent 1 I like yet the stuff here has been good 4 me so I keep checking not all that mutch turn over thow

8. gube204

gube204 Well-Known Member

9. Ol'Gator

Ol'Gator Well-Known Member

1. Bowsite.com

2. ArcheryTalk.com

Both are worth checking out.

10. gube204

gube204 Well-Known Member

I was out on Archery talk for the first time just before X-mas. Ended up buying an Apex-7 for my wife for 3-D. Some really great deals for used bows on there. Out here in Alberta, Canada, a new Apex-7 would run me about $1600 for a bare bow. Bought mine from Archery talk for $500 and it's in mint shape.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  11. azure1961p

azure1961p Member

Archerytalk.com - heres why though - and bare in mind i love this whole website. I havent been on much on either but finally a forum for us long distance shot aficianados...

I like archerytalk - and here - because it seems like i am in the company of adults. I was at some forum called 3D shoots or some such and i swear i felt like i was in the company of sarcastic to bratty 14 year olds. I dont need that.
    Maybe shooting at stuffed animals gravitates toward them - i dont know but it got old quick until i was nudged by a fellow member, a MARTIN man who suggested archery talk... wow what a difference maturety makes.

Dont get me wrong folks, i love 3dshoots and im a 48 yr old man going on 18, but come on, save the acid remarks, jabs and general idiot demeanor for someplace else.

LOL, thats what i like about both sites, here and archery talk.

Pete

12. cva54

cva54 Well-Known Member

I am with you on that 1 iam onyl a few years behind you on age and dont got time for games ask a ? get a strate answer

13. 450 marlin

450 marlin Well-Known Member

Just went back to traditional archery last year, and took a whitetail with my recurve. Tradgang.com is a super place for information and new and used equipment for sale. Another is stickbow.com another super source of information.
    A great group of people on both sites, always eager to help out with anything you may need.

14. brushcountry101

brushcountry101 Well-Known Member

texasbowhunter.com, lots of good stuff