Why the mad dash on reloading supplies?

One other thing to think about is when they give many millions of illegals a fee pass, who do you think they are going to vote for. I know most of these work their butts off but at the same time havent paid taxes and have had free medical. And I'm sure they could care less what gun laws are passed.

So coming soon they will be legal and maybe pay taxes, big maybe for most are still going to be contract labor paid in cash by someone who is not having to pay any benefits on them either. They may also help to find a house for 20 of them to live in as well.

I begrudge no one after a better life and wish them all the best but at the same time illegal is illegal and should be treated as such. I do not understand, l guess if enough do things long enough it makes it legal... BullShitzzz!!

The USA as we know it is already in tough straights, for the reasons listed above but also because big financial institutions and the goofs that run them are allowed to pilfer anything that is left. This is why I started looking at the Western States as a place to live and I hope to visit ID this spring. Much of this country is going to become a liberal crash and burn and those of us with any self-respect and pride are going to have to find and preserve States in the USA we have pride in and NJ for me is not one of them, everything you read about NJ is true, actually worse. God Bless America and God Help America.

Last edited:
So referring to New Jersey as the 'Garbage State' instead of the Garden State is a fair ststement? You do have Christie...., he's not much.

I fail to understand the national interest in Christie, he has done nothing for NJ. He just bully's anyone who questions him. That's his platform, eat a donut and start shouting. I don't know where he stands on guns but I have been hearing he is a lot more liberal than he lets on. I don't doubt he will get re-elected and since he has his bigger aspirations hopefully he will leave NJ gun laws where they are which are bad enough. Forget buying and shooting handguns here, too much trouble.

Greetings all,
this is my first post (THUMBS UP)
In the Northern corner of the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF ILLINOIS 60 miles south of the CHICAGO EMPIRE. reloading supplies are almost impossible to find even in good times.

Almost all of my purchases have to be done online since very few stores carry any equipment , let alone supplies.

But this is not why I stopped to comment.

We have a cabella's 80 minute drive into INDIANA, While there last week noticed the cart and carts of GUNS what little ammo was left going out the doors.
a clerk mentioned to me that people were just maxing their credit cards out or applying for the store cards.

Now friends, these bills will come due in a few weeks to several months Not what is the New gun owner who bought 2 new Glocks & 2 new AR-15 and 3000 rds of ammo gonna have to do to pay for all this stuff he is into debt for ?

This stuff we can't find now , that we have used for years and years is going to go on sale from these NICE FRIENDLY FOLKS for a reduced prices.

Now I plan on being ready to help relieve these folks of the great burden that they have put themselves in

my question is are you going to be ready to aid our new firearms owners ?

CASCA

Most if not all of these bone heads are not shooters and they didn't buy anything I would ever want.

That's true.

I live in NJ and our legislature is working to pass "the toughest gun laws in the country" in the next week, which we already have. One of their proposed bills calls for a psychological evaluation before you can purchase any firearm. Another bill calls for a home inspection and evaluation before you can purchase any firearm. Oh, and a NICS check to buy ammo. Oh and all ammo purchase must be face to face transactions. I have had it with NJ, anything you read about NJ is true, actually worse. Let's see if our Governor Chris Christie votes all of it down. I have been hearing he is more liberal than he lets on, time to see.

Last edited:
I am an absolute supporter of the 2nd amendment and will fight to keep my rights, however this whole issue is typical Obama. While we are all watching his every move on gun control, obamacare, Benghazi, immigration amnesty, fast and furious, and unemployment numbers are all being totally forgotten. Remember an election that started out about the economy and ended up being about abortion tights? Whenever obama shows us his left hand we need to look in the right.

" If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

There used to be a cops and robbers type TV show MANY years ago...but they always ended the show with a cute little saying about crooks...
"They can pat you n the back with one hand while they pick your pocket with the other"....

Sound sort of like the present admin..??????

With all the panic buying of reloading equipment and all the newbies that are buying presses and stuff.....I don't forsee this being a good thing.

I can also see quite a few newbies blowing up their guns by not knowing what they're really doing and just thinking they do....I hope I'm wrong.

Either way, I wish they'd quit buying all the crap I need....Finding RL 19 and RL-22 are about impossible around here, and those are what I use the most.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.