I discovered the Mecca reloading supplies.

engineer40

Over the last year I've had a couple people at the range ask me if I've ever been to a certain radiator shop in town. They said "The guy has a closet in the back with some reloading supplies".

Then for the 3rd time someone else asked me again last week. I thought, you know what, I better go find this place.

OK, think of Cabelas...

Hold that picture in your head...

This place is the complete opposite in every way! I drive up to this shady looking radiator repair shop. There is no front door. You walk into the same door the employees use near the back. The building itself is standing, but it's dented up metal siding that has seen better days. Eventually I finally find someone inside and he brings me over to "the closet".

HALLELUJAH!!!! Wow, this is a big closet and it is jammed packed... just stacked floor to ceiling with anything you could want for reloading! 8lb, 5lb, and 1lb jugs of powder everywhere! Bricks and bricks of primers! No dust on anything. These are fresh supplies!

Not only that, his prices are really good and no haz mat fees!

The guy who helped is super nice. I was his only customer at that time, so I got all of his attention.

I end up buying a bunch of stuff I probably didn't need... and then bought my Dad some stuff I know he was trying to find too.

I received a legitimate hand written receipt and walked out the door smiling from ear to ear! What a fantastic find!

...and it only took 3 separate people telling me I should check it out.

I found the same kind of deal where I live. It's a shed looking building with attached garage sets behind the guys house that looks like it was built back in the 1950's and looks like the roof might give way any time. But you walk in the room is about 15'x15' and stacked floor to ceiling on old industrial shelving with powder, primers and bullets. Then he takes you to the back room that's 12'x20' with nothing but brass. Boxes and boxes of brass. He used to go to all the local gun shows and sell the stuff but quite a few years back due to his health.

I took an outboard motor to a shop in Tremonton, Utah once. It was during the first Obama scare and the reloading supplies from Logan to Salt Lake City were bare. I walked into his shop and couldn't believe all the powder and primers he had in stock. I gathered up all the Varget, H1000, RL22 and IMR4350 I needed and smiled all the way home. I kept his place a secret until the "big scare" was over.

I took an outboard motor to a shop in Tremonton, Utah once. It was during the first Obama scare and the reloading supplies from Logan to Salt Lake City were bare. I walked into his shop and couldn't believe all the powder and primers he had in stock. I gathered up all the Varget, H1000, RL22 and IMR4350 I needed and smiled all the way home. I kept his place a secret until the "big scare" was over.

You should PM me said store

Bob's Marine,
3106 W 1000 N, Tremonton, UT 84337
Take the last Tremonton exit while headed towards Snowville and turn right. It's about a mile east on your left. He has a surprising amount of stuff for such a small place.

Over the last year I've had a couple people at the range ask me if I've ever been to a certain radiator shop in town. They said "The guy has a closet in the back with some reloading supplies".

Then for the 3rd time someone else asked me again last week. I thought, you know what, I better go find this place.

OK, think of Cabelas...

Hold that picture in your head...

This place is the complete opposite in every way! I drive up to this shady looking radiator repair shop. There is no front door. You walk into the same door the employees use near the back. The building itself is standing, but it's dented up metal siding that has seen better days. Eventually I finally find someone inside and he brings me over to "the closet".

HALLELUJAH!!!! Wow, this is a big closet and it is jammed packed... just stacked floor to ceiling with anything you could want for reloading! 8lb, 5lb, and 1lb jugs of powder everywhere! Bricks and bricks of primers! No dust on anything. These are fresh supplies!

Not only that, his prices are really good and no haz mat fees!

The guy who helped is super nice. I was his only customer at that time, so I got all of his attention.

I end up buying a bunch of stuff I probably didn't need... and then bought my Dad some stuff I know he was trying to find too.

I received a legitimate hand written receipt and walked out the door smiling from ear to ear! What a fantastic find!

...and it only took 3 separate people telling me I should check it out.

I know this place well. Great guys and very knowledgeable. They have kept me in varget and Retumbo through the drought. You must be in or near GR?!

I've been to the radiator shop a few times.
Best prices around.

It's amazing to me that a reloading supply store that is ran out of a couple big closets, with no advertising; is bringing in people from all over. Some family friends knew of it and they live up in Newaygo. You're over near the lake shore...

He must be doing something right.

I know this place well. Great guys and very knowledgeable. They have kept me in varget and Retumbo through the drought. You must be in or near GR?!

Yes Sir! I'm thankful I found them!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.