Reloading supplies

brddog

Afternoon all wondering if anyone has ever delt with a business named Ammo grains?
They won't take a credit card but use Zelle. I have never used it and am a little Leary.

Thanks for any help. Ken

If they don't take credit cards it's a scam
I would say forget it, so much garbage out floating around these days, I found a good powder supplier only 30 miles away, so they can all keep their shipping charges and I'll take a nice drive.

Scam business. Paying with Zelle you will never get your money back either.I got scammed on primers last year.You gotta be careful with any online purchases. It's gotta be killing some of the legit small businesses because of this fraud.There was a fraud business last year that was going by Hodgdon.It looked legit but it wasn't.I emailed Hodgdon and reported it to them and have not seen the fraudulent site anymore.It really sucks,but that's the world we live in these days.Any company that has primers and powders listed in stock and the big well known suppliers don't have it and haven't had it,is very likely to be a scam.

Afternoon all wondering if anyone has ever delt with a business named Ammo grains?
They won't take a credit card but use Zelle. I have never used it and am a little Leary.

Thanks for any help. Ken
I'll bet they try to open a chat with you. There are a lot of these to good to be true sites that must be run by the same scammers.