Frustrated with reloading supplies

Lee has always meade very good tools and they just keep getting incrementally better. And they charge according to what it costs them to make stuff, not gouging their customers. I buy according to the features I actually need so NO brand gets all of my money. I've always found it odd that some otherwise intelligent people get blindly stuck on buying inanimate objects. :rolleyes:

Fact is, all of our reloading makers present good stuff, sadly a lot of it is vastly overpriced. But, no matter what brand of gear anyone uses, the prices of them all are much less than they would be if not for Lee's competition. lightbulb

Now the question I have is berger bullets are lead and I see some states are trying to do away with lead bullets just like they did away with lead shot for waterfowl. How is that going to affect companies like berger?????
I just wonder when Obama finally starts looking at guns and ammo and reloading stuff how will that affect the supply??? or am I just being reading more into Obama and his stance on guns and ammo??????
So instead of 8000 primers I might stock up to about 25000 primers, brass, bullets and powder. I guess this next year should see what happens.

Now the question I have is berger bullets are lead and I see some states are trying to do away with lead bullets just like they did away with lead shot for waterfowl. How is that going to affect companies like berger?????
I just wonder when Obama finally starts looking at guns and ammo and reloading stuff how will that affect the supply??? or am I just being reading more into Obama and his stance on guns and ammo??????
So instead of 8000 primers I might stock up to about 25000 primers, brass, bullets and powder. I guess this next year should see what happens.

I don't think we have heard the end of the lead bullet issue. California is just the beginning.

jmho,

Steve

just buy off the internet its so simple! here are some links to guys who has **** in stock now. These companies are good to go and im sure there are many more maybe some right here on this site.

Buy in bulk and save on hazmat cost

Shooting Supply Store at Third Generation Shooting Supply

Has H1000 8 pound keg for 158.83 thats a good price they have 9 of them and 224 1 pound kegs on hand too. They also have a 20$ flat fate hazmat charge.
no primers

Shooting Supplies, Reloading, Gunsmithing, Hunting, Ammunition, Gun Parts & Rifle Scopes — MidwayUSA

Has H1000 8 pound keg 152.99 thats a good price. has some primers

Specializing in Reloading Supplies and Equipment for Firearms - Sinclair International

Has H1000 8 pond kegs $156.95 thats a good price. has some primers

What gets me is there is a person on gunbroker.com selling 500 215 primers for like $100. I can run down to the little local gun shop and buy 1000 -215 primers for $60 and 1lb of Retumbo and still not spend $100.

Amonth ago I bought 10000 wlp primers for 350.00 from a local shop. I guess these guys on gunbroker are making a killin because some people don`t no not to pay that much.
robster:)

Well I'm in roseburg and have a few pounds of h-1000 in my shop for $21.50.I'm finding that supplies are finally getting easier to get.Give it few more months and good lord willing ,things should be back to normal.PS I've talked with a ATK sales rep about three months ago and they were projecting that it would be till oct 2010 before supplies would be back to pre 2008 levels. So lets hope.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.