Sunday funday

Fords only have enough power to break one tire loose 🤣
Nice thing about them, though, those Ford engineers do put alot of thought into things.

They got them fold down steps and grab bars to make it easier to get into the bed to grab the tow rope!
And how about the heated tailgate so you don't freeze your hands pushing it down the road!?

Sorry, Snox, I couldn't help it!?

I'm not a Ford guy in the least but who doesnt love a good smoky burnout?! Thanks for sharing!

Nice thing about them, though, those Ford engineers do put alot of thought into things.

They got them fold down steps and grab bars to make it easier to get into the bed to grab the tow rope!
And how about the heated tailgate so you don't freeze your hands pushing it down the road!?

Sorry, Snox, I couldn't help it!?

I'm not a Ford guy in the least but who doesnt love a good smoky burnout?! Thanks for sharing!
The heated tailgate is a creature comfort so when I am letting down the gate and pulling out the step I can grab that tow rope for all them chevys I helped out this year!

I was a ford guy for years and would probably get another one if they'd get a different 4x4 system.
I've probably put 500000 miles on fords in 4 or 5 trucks and loved them other then there garage vaccum BS 4x4 system
I've put about the same miles on GMC and I've never once had the 4x4 give a issue and when I'm working and I'm in 4x4 prob 75% off the time.
Can't afford to buy a new truck these days anyway so I will pay off my 2019 Duramax and then delete it and run it forever.

L
I'm not a Chevy guy at all but I saw this and had me thinkin go about a new project…

No longer a Chevy guy, either but DAN G!? Wonder how much he's got into that thing?
Makes my compound turbo 6.7 look like grocery getter!

I do have a cherry 93 GMC with a mechanical injection 6.5. Beautiful truck but just cant keep up.

I'm not a Chevy guy at all but I saw this and had me thinkin go about a new project…

11778785-8A0B-4460-B6B3-7212F5F76A16.jpeg

Here it is. We ran a few time but I didn't have anyone else to film. I'm not positive but I believe it was deleted.
Backstory I had a 15 that was tuned and pretty fast. My new one has the 10 speed which is pretty cool. This guy was talking about how his was a different level of fast apparently. Said he had a "Race" and "kill" only tune. So a mutual friend set it up.
I knew what would happen so I let him brake boost and gave him the hit. So e naturally had a decent jump on me I jut left off brake at idle and went. Now I did mess up a bit and let off on this run when I got to him to wave and say high then back into it.

We will be doing more of these as the weather gets nicer.