Remington is in trouble

benchduck

Carolina Laser Works was under contract with Remington Arms (both out of Ilion NY and Huntsville Alabama) to create and engrave UIDs for their military line of firearms. After agreeing to Net60 and completing the contract work, Remington did not hold up it's end of the contract. They are late and not paying invoices for many of their vendors due to a soft market on their end. We now have a few thousand dollars worth of overdue invoices for them. Their response is that they are trying to turn this around and get vendors paid but are unable to do so at the time being. Some of these vendors are owed a great deal of money. It saddens me to see a company that was once as good as Remington to treat its vendors this way. ...................they owe hogue over 1million

Sounds like the vendors weren't getting paid before the OP posted this rumor. I hope it's not true. But what do I know, I am on the internet.

Not me Carolina laser works a small shop down the street that does our engraving. He got pretty screwed on this one he sent us that post I reposted and I added the hogue part. I just you guys would want to know.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts