Remington might be in trouble ...

Bound to happen eventually.
Lack of innovation and a decline in product quality (perceived or real) is the main factor here, imo. Plenty of other gun companies doing very well in this economy.

Sad but true but I still want them to recover from it, otherwise, it's a loss for gun owners like us.

I hope this is a wake upcall for the all the stakeholders that a drastic reorganization and restructuring is necessary.

It's a shame. With large population increases, loss of hunting land, and the high prices associated with leasing a hunting property I can see where any company that relies on hunting is going to struggle. In another generation will there be any hunting?

It's a shame. With large population increases, loss of hunting land, and the high prices associated with leasing a hunting property I can see where any company that relies on hunting is going to struggle. In another generation will there be any hunting?

As 257Tony quoted, there are " Plenty of other gun companies doing very well in this economy." I hope that hunting opportunities remains for future generations.

morning, quality in the firearm business is everything. volume is profit.
gun manufacturing business can not mix the two.
just like very good smiths. they r a vanishing breed.
I to hope the company recovers. GBOT TUM

Maybe they will change their mind on cutting off the small dealers.

Wasn't Remington bought out by some liberal anti gun outfit? Seems like ever since then they have been run into the ground.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts