Reload DVDs

mdbiddy

I'm a visual learner rather than a bookworm, I am looking for a/some GOOD reloading DVDs.
Could you recommend a/some DVDs to watch and say what makes them good.
Thanks for your time.

Precisioneered Handloading by RCBS is a good intro, but very basic.

Highpower Rifle Reloading with G. David Tubb by Sierra is a little better going into a few more details.

Advanced Handloading - Beyond the Basics featuring John Barsness is pretty good as well.

The best route would be to get with someone who really knows their stuff. DVDs invariably leave out little details that you would pick up from watching someone first hand and asking questions.

Hope this helps,
Richard

We live in the age of YouTube. So why buy a DVD? Do a search for any aspect of reloading and you will find a video for it.

For instance, ammosmith on YouTube makes some good videos. Here's one I send to friends when they ask me about determining cartridge overall length.

YouTube - Making a Overall Length Guage

Also, agree with previous post that after watching some videos it would be good to sit down with someone that knows how to reload and watch so that you can ask questions as everyone has their preferences for tools and techniques for reloading.

Thanks for the info so far, I was watching someone who supposedly new what he was doing, however after a little time it became obvious that I had more of a clue than my expert!
I agree with your comments about the tube to, but if you don't know whats really good, again you can be misled and miss informed.

I welcome all input to this is worth watching or to the stay clear category.

More input welcomed.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts