Radical firearms any good?

Aero is worth twice the price. Buy once, cry once.
So AP is much better than PSA, I know I won't be happy if I gotta send it back for issues, the AP is not that much more than the PSA, I was looking today and looks like the PSA I would get is 350 but it comes with bolt and charging handle, although I have no problem using the one I got in my AR, only got one lower for it, not like I can shoot them both at same time and takes 10 seconds to transfer it, I think AP is probably best bet.

So AP is much better than PSA, I know I won't be happy if I gotta send it back for issues, the AP is not that much more than the PSA, I was looking today and looks like the PSA I would get is 350 but it comes with bolt and charging handle, although I have no problem using the one I got in my AR, only got one lower for it, not like I can shoot them both at same time and takes 10 seconds to transfer it, I think AP is probably best bet.

What models? There are certain PSAs that have higher quality than others. What model of aero?

Ok I will, that is stupid. I have those bolt guns you mentioned. In No way are they more accurate than my psa ar rifles. They shoot the same caliber. How is it more ethical to use a bolt. In fact less what if he doesn't take a good shot follow ups can save you.
Second if it doesn't shoot accurately then it's up to him to decide if it's acceptable for ethics. My 350 legend radical upper shoots Greta out to 300 that's more ethical than a ruger bolt I had that simply would not shoot.
As a hunting community let's stay away from ethics or as seen and help others understand it up to that hunter to decide and help guide in the right direction
I never said " Ruger". But that's bit the point. My Grendel AR will shoot 1/2 MOA, but it never goes hunting. I use a bolt action for that. And as regards a follow up shot, in 50 years of hunting, I've never needed more than one round to take an animal.
I have no confidence in a hunter who goes to field with a filled ten round magazine. He obviously doesn't have confidence in his ability.

I never said " Ruger". But that's bit the point. My Grendel AR will shoot 1/2 MOA, but it never goes hunting. I use a bolt action for that. And as regards a follow up shot, in 50 years of hunting, I've never needed more than one round to take an animal.
I have no confidence in a hunter who goes to field with a filled ten round magazine. He obviously doesn't have confidence in his ability.
First it was the point I was making about how in my experience I've had bolt guns shoot worse than ar's. That's it ruger was an example to prove bolt guns can shoot like crap also.
Second if you have never needed a second shot I assume you have never lost an animal. If you have how do you know a second follow up shot would have netted you that game. If that's the case then I either don't believe you or you simply are not shooting enough animals.
Or maybe you simply have never culled animals or hunted hogs. I've used my ar to engage multi animals in one sit many times taking over 5 animals in one spurt.
You cannot do that with a bolt.
I could easily turn the table on you and say I think you are unethical because your not giving yourself the best chance of quickly taking down game. The ergonomics of the ar are simply outstanding and make hunting easy and fun.

Speaking of guns that would not shoot. Have a Remington 721 270 that would not shoot for crap 3"+ groups at 100 yards. Tried 140's and I even think might have tried 150's, factory ammo. Then just for giggles I tried some of my great grandfathers 130 reloads, group tightened up. Now I roll my own 130's and is a solid hunting rifle. Don't always blame the gun, just might not like what you are feeding it.

Nice…if you could swing it I would get that for sure.
PSA is 350, AP is 450 without bolt but I can use mine so for 100 more the AP seems like a better choice
I know…that was me being a smart *** poking fun at flyingdaddy.
I tape 2 30s together just in case I empty the first one

PSA is 350, AP is 450 without bolt but I can use mine so for 100 more the AP seems like a better choice
I tape 2 30s together just in case I empty the first one

Oh that's easy. Stick with aero.