Radical firearms any good?

As far as barrels, it is my understanding that in the PSA uppers, if it is listed as CHF (cold hammer forged) it is an FN barrel.
I think aero precision uses ballistic advantage barrel, I looked them up but doesn't say how rifling is done

Optics planet has the upper with quantum handguard with anodized finish for 429 and cerakote finish for 444, also has atlas handguard for for 499, should I get cerakote over anodized and anyone know difference between the quantum or atlas handguard, I think I can get 10 percent off also with promo they got

Optics planet has the upper with quantum handguard with anodized finish for 429 and cerakote finish for 444, also has atlas handguard for for 499, should I get cerakote over anodized and anyone know difference between the quantum or atlas handguard, I think I can get 10 percent off also with promo they got

Be wary of optics planet. They'll take forever to ship or ship the wrong product. I would do Cerakote personally.

Be wary of optics planet. They'll take forever to ship or ship the wrong product. I would do Cerakote personally.
I've ordered quite a bit from them and they are pretty good with with customer service, they'll make it right, easier to deal with than others although you can't beat Scheels, price matching and easy returns but they don't carry AP

I've ordered quite a bit from them and they are pretty good with with customer service, they'll make it right, easier to deal with than others although you can't beat Scheels, price matching and easy returns but they don't carry AP

I have had nothing but bad luck. I switch to eurooptics. But if they deliver for you then go for it. I feel like I've been nothing but a wet blanket in this thread. RF sux, bear creek sux, optics plant sux. Lol

I have had nothing but bad luck. I switch to eurooptics. But if they deliver for you then go for it. I feel like I've been nothing but a wet blanket in this thread. RF sux, bear creek sux, optics plant sux. Lol
I got time before deer season, if they screw up they'll have to make it right, RF and bear creek I think is a crap shoot and I don't feel lucky

Read too many bad reviews on Radical so my friends and I went with Bear Creek Arsenal. We hunt pigs and we're looking for uppers in 458 SOCOM. We bought three uppers and they shoot really well and we all use the same load. They are not the highest quality obviously, but have proven reliable and shoot minute of pork to 200 yds.

Just to caveat. I own 3 radical firearms. I got the uppers complete for $250. I had to swap out the barrels because they kept jamming. Turns out the gas port holes were the incorrect size. I now use 14.5 inch pinned ballistic advantage barrels and the guns run great now. Budget ARs prices are so alluring that even if you get a dud now you just have an excuse to make it exactly how you want. If it shoot then that's awesome. If it doesn't…build time!!
You should have just drilled out the port with a 1/8 drill bit put on a adjustable gas block.

Ya want a RADICAL rifle? How about my Steyr AUG bullpup rifle? (5.56 NATO)

Even bit more radical is my FN PS90 with its little centerfire 5.7 (.22) x 28 cartridge and very innovative but radical horizontal magazine. Lots more range than any other submachine gun cartridge.

But I'll stick with my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro mountain rifle here in Nevada.

Recent Posts