Good Guy report PK Firearms

Discussion in 'AR15/10 Rifles' started by 3degreesbelow0, Jul 12, 2011.

1. 3degreesbelow0

3degreesbelow0 Active Member

Just wanted to post on how impressed I was with my recent order placed with PK firearms.

I ordered a complete RRA upper and accessories Sunday night,...and I mean way past business hours,...it showed up today,.....40 hours later!!!!!!!!!

Now mind you all items were in stock so it was a simple transaction,...but I qualify it after trying to place an order for the same items with a different company from the same state that I won't mention. But basically i played phone tag for 3 weeks with them to get a price quote with shipping,...called in the ordered and left a message to place the order and confirm with me via e-mail or phone call and to give payment and shipping information and did not hear anything for 3 months, when I did hear from them the item was no longer in stock and would be 6-9 months to be in stock again.

Anyways good job at PK Firearms everything was correct and in excellent condition, look them up if you need items quick!:D

2. bridgebuilder

bridgebuilder Well-Known Member

+ 1 for PK Firearms too. I have used them for several years and never a bad experience . I like how everything on there sight is in stock or its not listed.