Radical firearms upper

snox801

So I've waited over a year for psa to build more 16 300 blk uppers. I've contacted them many times with no luck. I know others make them but this thing shoots 5 shot goups under .5 all day. Plus it's the most well balanced comfortable gun I have hence its my go to gun for most things now. So I wanted to build a second for a loaner rifle for kids and ladies without worry about my baby being toyed with or having to go without mine for opening week of deer. So Black Friday rolled around and I bought 3 complete lowers and two 5.56 uppers. Planning on a 300 for he final. I came across radical firearms $199 for a 16 inch quadrail upper. I took the plung, maybe I'll have luck like my psa upper. Anyway just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of them first hand or from a freind. Once is in I will do a full review and give my thoughts. Maybe many more could get into a 300 blk for $200.

You and I are on the same wave length. I googled "AR15 300 Blackout" and found radical firearms. I watched youtube review after youtube review and it was good enough for me so I purchased three! One for my dad, one for me, and one for my brother. I am going to buy the zero fail BCG and get a SOTA milled lower with magpul furniture and a giesselle trigger. It *should* be a solid performer based on the reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i559l906PzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAtZ3LuxVG0

Ok, Ill admit these videos are not very scientific or controlled, but it does give you an idea of what to expect from these rifles. There are more videos, but I only posted the top two on the entire list of radical firearms reviews that I watched. Good luck!

Ya I'm hoping for something even ok. When psa did there's I did just what you did one for me my dad and brother. This will be just a loaner type rifle. I used a psa blem lower moe kit $150, radical upper $199, blk Friday bolt carrier $69, charging handle $14. So I'm in good shape. Already got my psa 5.56 uppers so those are done very impressed with the new rail and overall fit and finish. Have a fastfire for one bushnell elite 6500 2.5-16 for one. Just need to decide what to do for the last. Probably a Nikon 2.5 -10 x.
All three guns complete for under $2000 not bad.

Got the uppers in yesterday. I am going to ask my dad to email me some photos. It'll be around march before I can put them together and go shoot!

Mine shipped today should be able to try it out this weekend. Really test will be January when I take it on a pig hunt as a loaner gun for a freind who will use about 100 rounds per 25 pigs. So I will do a review and update in jan

Im pretty familiar with them. They are right down the street from me. I know a few guys that work there, and my boss does buisness with them regularly.

Not high end stuff, but good for the money. Hard to beat a sale from them. They do a lot of volume, so you see some issues here and there, but in perspective from how many guns they build its pretty minuscule.

My boss sells their guns and a few friends and i use their uppers, no serious complaints so far.

Got mine in and no complaints so fare had one ding right on the end of the forgrip but not a concern for me as it will be a backup gun. Front pin was tight and hard to get in from the lower. Maybe just a coating. I'm still really happy. Haven't got to the range yet but will post results. Even if it shoots 1 1/2 groups and feeds well worth the money.

Got to fire it this past week. Functioned flawless with my 125gr nosler load. Seemed to be fairly accurate. Or as accurate as my strikefire would allow. I'm bringing it to Florida for a hog hunt next month so I can give a much better review as I get more rounds through so far so good

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.