Radical firearms any good?

Okay. Call this a stupid answer to a stupid question, but here goes:
He said " a deer gun" then wanted to know about quality and accuracy from bargain basement level ARs.
My perspective: for the same money, buy a savage scoped combo, or a Howa 1500 mini. You'll get a ton more quality and accuracy. And you'll be seen as a more ethical hunter, because you respect the life of the animal you've hunting.
You are assuming that a bolt gun will be more accurate than a semi auto, you are also telling me that I should be concerned about the way others feel about me, I am who I am, I ain't hurting anybody, is it ok if I can be myself, if everybody jumps off a bridge does it mean I should too?

I've had great luck with PSA. I don't know why they get a bad rap.

up until about 2014ish maybe 2015, their shipping time absolutely sucked. i don't remember the complete back story but their QC for about a year or so was worse. but i think that was during a production facility move maybe??? on top of that they came out with a few things that weren't…. well let's just say some of there first gen stuff wasn't the best.

their uppers are over gassed but really, i've had nothing but great success with their stuff