Petition to Leupold for MOA reticle

For those interested, I just got off the phone with Leupold Custom shop and was informed that within 2 months they will have a MOA based reticle released in their new scopes and will be available to send in existing scopes to have reticles retrofitted with MOA. He said it will be similar to their TMR reticle but with MOA stadia in stead of MIL.

It's about time. Been quite unimpressed with them taking so long with something so simple. Could've been done years ago. I had a couple of phone conversations some years ago with the head of their tactical division and he just could not get his head around the idea for whatever reason. What is so difficult to understand about matching your knobs to the reticle? I bought a NF instead...but will look at Leupold once again when this reticle comes out.

***Update*** For those interested I just spoke with the Custom Shop and sent in a couple of scopes to have the MOA reticle installed. I have attached a copy of what it looks like. I like it. They said it would be about a 2 week turnaround.

Attachments

• TS-32X1_reticle.pdf
    130.9 KB · Views: 72
***Update*** For those interested I just spoke with the Custom Shop and sent in a couple of scopes to have the MOA reticle installed. I have attached a copy of what it looks like. I like it. They said it would be about a 2 week turnaround.

Looks good ! Glad luepold finally got with the program.
Any idea of cost to retro fit ?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.