Petition to Leupold for MOA reticle

I won't be buying a leupold anytime soon or until they come clean with the buyers that they have cheapened the product line by replacing critical internal parts by replacing metal pieces with plastic

The ts-32x1 reticle looks pleasing to me.

When it comes to reducing rig weight by 10 oz a Mk-V with that reticle would be worth the effort.

Even upgrading an existing MK V would be worth it.

Here's what's in the works.

A local fella want's my NXS

I'll trade him for a MK 4 of comparable power range, 1/4 MOA turrets, and the TS-32X1 reticle.

When this happens I'll do a straight forward comparison between this reticle and the NPR-1, optics, etc.

I'll post results.

It may be awhile. This winter is getting filled with stuff fast....

Here's what's in the works.

A local fella want's my NXS

I'll trade him for a MK 4 of comparable power range, 1/4 MOA turrets, and the TS-32X1 reticle.

When this happens I'll do a straight forward comparison between this reticle and the NPR-1, optics, etc.

I'll post results.

It may be awhile. This winter is getting filled with stuff fast....

Roy I sent ya an article on FB concerning said reticle, and unless something has changed it wasnt available in the Mark series if scopes............ill double check.....

Edit.....
It says available in Mark 4 4.5-14 LRT...........

Not sure about 20 power

Roy I sent ya an article on FB concerning said reticle, and unless something has changed it wasnt available in the Mark series if scopes............ill double check.....

Edit.....

Not sure about 20 power

Yeh but....They say it can be added to several others

This will be verified prior to any transaction taking place.

I suspect is the slow mind set change of Leuy. They are heavily 'tactical' oriented and just beginning to recognize existence of LR and ELR guys.

Here's hoping for the best....

Stupid 16# limit anyway!!!!!

Copy that Roy.........Thats the reticle I was gonna have installed before I went NXS. In addition to shootin it looks like a hell of a spotting reticle.

Edit.....

Not sure about 20 power

I have a couple Leupold 4.5-14s with the TS-32 and a 6.5-20 Mark 4 LR/T with the TS-29.

For my 14x scopes, one is a 4.5-14 Mark 4 LR/T and the other is a VX3LR. The reticle was a substantial upgrade in all three. I absolutely love the windage dots.

The TS-29 is available for all of the 30mm 20x SFPs. Leupold couldn't get the subtensions correct for the TS 32 to work on the 20x, so they reduced the reticle to subtend 29 MOA at 20x, but It's the same reticle design and functions the same as the TS-32.

Thanks, good to know..... How have you liked them, I really do like the reticle, and have an older vari x iii Long range 4.5-14×40 I was considering having the reticle installed in.

I have a couple Leupold 4.5-14s with the TS-32 and a 6.5-20 Mark 4 LR/T with the TS-29.

The TS-29 is available for all of the 30mm 20x SFPs. Leupold couldn't get the subtensions correct for the TS 32 to work on the 20x, so they reduced the reticle to subtend 29 MOA at 20x, but It's the same reticle design and functions the same as the TS-32.

That's great news....

Game changing......

Thanks.....

Thanks, good to know..... How have you liked them, I really do like the reticle, and have an older vari x iii Long range 4.5-14×40 I was considering having the reticle installed in.

The reticle is fantasic. At first I thought the design would be a little too busy for my tastes, it turns out that it's quite opposite. It's extremely easy to use and it completely eliminates the need to crank turrets.

I wouldn't hesitate to have it done if you're considering it. Leupold takes care of it quickly. The longest I was without my scope after shipping it out was 8 days.

Here's the latest skinny from Leuy. Pre telco this morning.

The TS-32X1 reticle is now custom shop installed in the MK 4 LRT 6.5-20. So that's what I'm getting.

It is a couple of months out from being ready for the 8.5-25. I opted not to wait.

Looking forward to it....

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.