Thoughts on the Leupold TS-32X1 MOA reticle?

what is the difference between the TS-32 and TS-29????

I believe that are the same reticle for different scope models. Specifically the 32 has retical marks down to 32 moa and the 29 is probably for a higher magnification scope and they could only fit 29 moa of reticle marks.

thank you, been looking into a 3-18x but pretty limited options on that model so far. want it for a hunting scope on my 280AI. currently have 4-14x 40mm LR with varmint hunter and cds

I have the 3-18x50mm vx6 with the TMOA reticle. Overall very happy with this scope. The glass in the vx6 line is considerably better than the vx3 line.

I had this reticle installed on my 4.5x14 Mark 4 about a year ago. It was a little busy until I got use to it but now I love it. I find myself doing more hold over shots now than I use too because the reticle is so easy to use.

I was forced to swap an NXS 5.5-22 x 56 with a Leuy x.x-20x50 to lose the ounces.

The Leuy has the TMR reticle which is darn nice but the topic reticle will be installed.

Do ya have any idea how far 32 MOA from a 300 yd zero a 375 AM will shoot with out touching a turret? :D

Well, bummer, the original Mk-4 failed after some abuse by the 375 AM. I think it was a bit wonky from the get go.

Shipping it to CS tomorrow with request to switch to TS-32X1 reticle. That'll get me to 1671 yards with out having to click w/a 300 yard zero.

thank you, been looking into a 3-18x but pretty limited options on that model so far. want it for a hunting scope on my 280AI. currently have 4-14x 40mm LR with varmint hunter and cds

I had purchased a 4.5-14x40 LR, for the 280 AI that I'm building. I ended up putting it on my 300 WM, and bought a 3-18x44 VX-6 TMOA, for 280 AI. It should work well, however you can get the TS-32x1 in the VX-6 now, through the custom shop.

that sounds like the direction I would like to go. I also seen a picture of a dial on there website that has 2 rows of numbers on it, like it was set up for 2 revolutions? need to call and find out more about it.

Just talked to custom shop,was told can't do the 32 or 29 reticle in Vx6 only mk4,vx3 . And I thought I had my mind made up for a order.......

Just a follow-up. The custom shop can do the ts-32, ts-29 on vx6 now. Also 2 turn zero stop. And Cera cote colors. I chose to get 3-18x44mm TMOA with a 2 turn zero stop set up. In coyote brown color

I bought a couple mark 4s a couple months back because they were marked down considerably. One in mil dot knowing I would send it in to be changed to something and another in the ts 29 willing to give it a try. I might get to try it sooner than later because I think I need to send a Nightforce in to be looked at.

I like them so well I got two of them.

A TS-29 on a 375 AM in a 6.5-20 installed from a TMR at the custom shop.

The other is a TS-32 in a 4.5-14 on a 270 WSM

Another great find, for me, is the new Cabelas Covenant Tactical with a very similar reticle to the TS-32.

I have two of those also. One on an AirForce Condor SS for very precise long range Starling/Dove/Pigeon shooting. 83 yards is the long shot, so far.

The other is on a 300 Win.

That reticle does it form me.

FYI You can order the Mark 4 straight from Leupold with the TS reticles without an upgrade fee or reticle change.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.