First Long Range Scope

I have 2 of these and have been very staisfied for the price. 1/8" clicks, illuminated dual x reticle. They track perfectly. Natchez exclusive from Weaver. They also make a 6-24x model which I have no experience with.

I used to brag on the weaver tactical scopes but had a warranty issue and won't own another.

Sightron lll. I own 4. 10-50x60. I even use this big scope for hunting. If you don't need 50x it's there for you any way. No need for binoculars. MD
Yet a another vote for Sighteon Slll. My best Sightron (of 4) is also a 10-50x60 illuminated. Currently it is helping me wear out a 6.5C. It will soon be wearing out a 6.5PRC barrel thats already purchased to replace the Creedmoor. The glass is great, edge to edge. Perfect for dusk and dawn. Daytime its really good for reading the reading wind/mirage way out there, and then dialing it back for the shot.

I. Built. My. First Long Rsnge. Target rifle . Heavy 29 inch Hart barrel , 8 Twist ! I. Put a. Leupold. 8.5 to. 25X with a 30mm. Maintube! I. Can. Change out. To a.Leupold 30X or a. 45X if I Needed. To!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.