CA Bedding

We do know the problem. It's a CA rifle.
CA were good, dude left, qc dropped, but I had heard that it was better now, idk personally. I would buy the new 700 Alpha 1 in 7mag 8T if I didn't already have one over a CA. But CA's are lightweight, and most shoot. Not as reliable in the accuracy department as say Tikki. I don't own any Tikka's but everyone I saw at the range while RSOing, shot decently. Tikki with Hornady ammo is gonna shoot a moa almost always from what I've seen, and am not a big fan of either.
Everyone makes a dud once in awhile, it's what they do when it happens that makes a manufacturer a acceptable investment imo. I've only dealt with Remingtons warranty department and they were very good, and TC's and they were horrible. Leupolds warranty guy 10 years ago was terrible but the new woman is good. Vortex is awesome, I wore out my Razor elevation turret after 10 years of use, replaced both with the newer 10 mil per revolution ones. Athlons Warranty is just as good but their stuff breaks or comes broken to much for me, I got a brand new ARES, a warranty replacement, I'll sell cheap. Its a great scope otherwise. SWFA qc sucks, but I've never had one break that was good to start with. Tracking is another story.

CA were good, dude left, qc dropped, but I had heard that it was better now, idk personally. I would buy the new 700 Alpha 1 in 7mag 8T if I didn't already have one over a CA. But CA's are lightweight, and most shoot. Not as reliable in the accuracy department as say Tikki. I don't own any Tikka's but everyone I saw at the range while RSOing, shot decently. Tikki with Hornady ammo is gonna shoot a moa almost always from what I've seen, and am not a big fan of either.
Everyone makes a dud once in awhile, it's what they do when it happens that makes a manufacturer an acceptable investment imo. I've only dealt with Remingtons warranty department and they were very good, and TC's and they were horrible. Leupolds warranty guy 10 years ago was terrible but the new woman is good. Vortex is awesome, I wore out my Razor elevation turret after 10 years of use, replaced both with the newer 10 mil per revolution ones. Athlons Warranty is just as good but their stuff breaks or comes broken to much for me, I got a brand new ARES, a warranty replacement, I'll sell cheap. Its a great scope otherwise. SWFA qc sucks, but I've never had one break that was good to start with. Tracking is another story.
I've heard way too many issues with CA rifles to want to buy one. When I go into my local Scheels, they have like 10 of them on the used wall. More than any other brand by a wide margin. I'd rather buy a savage 110 ultralite. Heard of only good things…from a budget carbon rifle.