6.5saum finally

I have rl26 and retumbo to put in it also. I have alot of different bullets too. Might run some 147eldms next. I love that bullet. But it might be just a tad to long on the bearing surface for this build. Probably try the accubonds and the partition. I like regular bullets for hunting. I'm just shooting the 140hybrids up I have from my match rifle. Going to the 153 hybrid in my 1000 yard rifle. If there are some other standard bullets you guys like tell me. The Sierra game changer is going to get a try also.
Shep

I have rl26 and retumbo to put in it also. I have alot of different bullets too. Might run some 147eldms next. I love that bullet. But it might be just a tad to long on the bearing surface for this build. Probably try the accubonds and the partition. I like regular bullets for hunting. I'm just shooting the 140hybrids up I have from my match rifle. Going to the 153 hybrid in my 1000 yard rifle. If there are some other standard bullets you guys like tell me. The Sierra game changer is going to get a try also.
Shep
I'm planning on giving the 147s a try first.

So I cleaned the barrel the rest of the way yesterday. The day I shot the first 4 rounds I ran 1 patch of wipe out excellerator and 2 patches of wipe out and let it sit 10 minutes. I repeated this step and left it sit over night. Yesterday I ran a wet patch to see how much more copper would come out and the patch came out totally white. I've never had a barrel clean that easy during break in. Not even my Lederer or ABC barrels which I consider to be the 2 best barrel makers.
Shep

I finally heard back about the trigger only going to 1.5 pounds. They want me to take it out and send it to them. So I'm going to have to break the rifle down and put in another trigger to get this load development going again. We had some really nasty storms yesterday including a tornado 25 minutes from my house.
Shep

Just shot these.

Attachments

• 15919211385716808273336537887527.jpg
    15919211385716808273336537887527.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.