1000 POUND HOGS--- Yes they are out there

geo4061

These are not wives tales, however, they are legendary. along the Blue River in southern Oklahoma a gentleman shot an eleven hundred pound beast. The head was mounted and hangs in the gas station on I35 Lake Texoma Dam exit. The head appears to be three feet long. Now back to central Texas. This next one my brother caught on his game camera. Look at the shoulders!!!! Then look at the tusks!!! You sure you want to go into a cedar thicket after this? My brother named him "Fang" and this is where I started calling them the Texas"RHINOS". Last but not least is "BRUTIS MAXIMUS". A professional trapper estimated him at over one thousand pounds.The rancher who's property we hunted told us about this one and showed us the trap. About a year and a half ago he was checking his cows when he pulled up on some hogs. One was huge. He pulled out his 30/30 aimed at the head and squeezed. The giant fell. He drove up, got out of the truck and saw blood on the forehead of his trophy. He got back in the truck to call his wife for pictures and the beast jumped up and disappeared. BRUTIS had not been seen until about a month ago. He was having so much trouble with hogs he hired a professional trapper. This guy pulls in with a custom built triple x strong trap. This trap has cameras and an electronic door. It alerts him on his cell phone when hogs have entered. Well the cell alarm goes off and he drops the door on BRUTIS. BRUTIS bashed that trap from every angle. Bloody but not beaten he went to a corner. Here he began to root with that massive snout. He finally got that snout under the corner post. With unbelievable strength he lifted and bent one quarter of that trap. BRUTIS, FANG, THE RHINOS remain at large.

Posting for GEO4061 ...

Fang%202%20of%202_zps1bnwrx06.jpg

Fang%201%20of%202_zpsark8vzwy.jpg

Saw the pictures of those brutes you killed they were monsters.

Where we live and hunt our hogs may reach 300 to 400 but they are still very dangerous.

I saw this video and thought I would share it and shed a little light on Farrell hogs attitudes

These hogs will only be around 250 but they still don't like us and would like to get a piece of us
if they could. when I bow hunted them I always wanted a tree close buy. now after seeing this video
I know that I was lucky because I didn't think they could jump or climb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF0MDS5CMYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqLvcNjhAlU

one more to show how tough they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAev2uB4igI

Enjoy

J E CUSTOM

Last edited:
The trap on the first one looked similar but not near as sturdy as the one Brutis took apart. The last one was totally awesome! You really blew up my ego. I thought that 226 yard, 30 mph wind, running shot was pretty good. Not good enough. Now practice, practice, practice. Thanks J E

Sounds more like someone is trying to 'drum up' some business for a hog hunt!!

Better get a 600 Nitro Express cuz them **** hogs is gonna be tuff!!

Well,I could care less. In fact I suggest you DO NOT COME!! I don't know how any guide could match the trip we had. I do not guide or sell any hunting or night vision gear. We did prove when not shot in the neck or side of the head you are not going to knock them down. Not with a 300 RUM, 308, or 30/30. Look at the picture of Fang does that look like bull. Behind him is where they live and thrive. The cedar thickets. That's where they live. That's where they go when you shoot one. Go ahead ,go in there and drag him and his buddies out. Sully you did get the old and fat man right; but nothing else. Come get you some if your man enough!

Boy I sure wish you were selling hunts lol. I can never get enough of hog killing. Pretty much would turn down whitetail to kill them. So much fun and to get a monster like that hell ya. They invented the .458 socom for a reason. That will put down anything you hit with it.

Boy I sure wish you were selling hunts lol. I can never get enough of hog killing. Pretty much would turn down whitetail to kill them. So much fun and to get a monster like that hell ya. They invented the .458 socom for a reason. That will put down anything you hit with it.

What kind of velocity does the .458 socom run? I am not familiar with it. We were talking about it last night, that we need to develop a bullet for it. As it has become very popular.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.