Zucchini….

Calvin45

I don't know if this holds true where any of you call home but around here this is practically gospel! If you or someone close to you gardens you'll understand….

Attachments

• BD8ABA34-F7CE-4260-897A-3F6381F99A9A.png
    BD8ABA34-F7CE-4260-897A-3F6381F99A9A.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 142
Now I gotta tell a story…when I was growing up my uncle was always at our house in the morning having a coffee with dad before they got to work for the day (they farmed together, a mixed grain and cattle operation)

For several mornings in a row he had been complaining about how his wife was putting "that dang plant in everything!! Can't just be muffins, no, ZUCCHINI MUFFINS, can't have bread, nope, zucchini bread…" and the tirade went on.

My mom baked a cake. He was eating it while griping about how his own wife would have had to ruin it by putting that **** zucchini in it. My mother accepted his rave review of her cake with a straight face…only told him a month or two later it had been chock full of ZUCCHINI! And she did it on purpose, just for him!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fried with onions in butter until soft,then add frozen corn for a few minutes covered.

Chocolate zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert.
I like to sauté with a bit of canola oil or olive oil if they're picked when they're small and tasty, together with cremini mushrooms, salt pepper garlic