Zeiss Diavari FL T

shooters

Does anyone have any experience with the Diavari FL T? My main purpose is light gathering. Can't afford a Polar or Ultra Bright from S&B. (Refuse to pay for Schmidt's new prices 🤮. So Im either going to get a Swaro Z6i or Z8i, Meopta R2, or Leica Magnus. On my search, I've come across the Diavari. I called Zeiss and they basically said it's to date their brightest scope. Although the Victory HT is suppose to be, they said it's not. And that the Diavari was on a different level. An in house build, and built to a level considerably higher than their currant offerings.
Anyone have experience with them? Is the Magnus, HT, Swaro or Meopta better with low light?
Thanks.

In my experience, the R2, Z6, Magnus and Zeiss V6 are equally bright to each other and to my Z3. Never tried the Diavari FL or HT. I'd love to give a T96 a try, but can't find any in stock.
I've been searching for a few years for something brighter than my Swaro Z3 w/o luck.

In my experience, the R2, Z6, Magnus and Zeiss V6 are equally bright to each other and to my Z3. Never tried the Diavari FL or HT. I'd love to give a T96 a try, but can't find any in stock.
I've been searching for a few years for something brighter than my Swaro Z3 w/o luck.
So you don't think the R2, Z6, Magnus and so on our brighter than your Z3?

I can't compare to all those listed but I have a 2006 Zeiss Diarange M 3-12 x 56 T* that is fantastic. It's my go-to hunting scope and equally capable at long distance. The rangefinder bottoms out at 1000 but is great, even today, compared to much of the newer technology. Brightest scope I own but can't compare to the Swaro Z3 or Leica. The only Meopta I have is a lower end, it's good but not on the same scale.

I have a 2.8-20 zeiss V8 and it's the brightest scope ive used. Can see animals through the scope well after swaro binos stops picking them up. If the Diavari is on another level to the V8 it must be something special!