Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42?

I use the 10x40 zeiss classic. Have had them for about 15 years. Use them for high country deer hunts, elk hunts that can be in the dark timber or out on the open ridges. They seem to work very well in all cases. Believe the conquest replaced the classic about 15 years ago. I carry them in a harness across my chest. I do usually carry some sort of shooting sticks and will at times use them to help steady the glasses. I don't know any thing about the eye cup issues that some are talking about as mine just have the rubber eye cups. I do feel they are very clear and work well in all types of situations. Have no problem spotting game out to the 1000-1200 yard range and actually much farther. In the 1000-1200 yard range can usually tell you if it has antlers or not. But do have to go to the spotting scope to tell if it's something I wish to try and harvest. Good luck with your decision and have fun.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.