• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zastava M70 Mauser Action

jgraham01

Been hanging onto this action with the thought of building another rifle. However, just never got around to it and doubt I will. Complete blued Zastava M70 Mauser action, just like the Mauser 98 commercial actions built by FN. Standard length action for 30-06 size cartridges and 30-06 size bolt face, with single stage sporting trigger. Floorplate release is in the bow of the triggerguard and thumb safety next to the action, like on a Remington 700. Large ring Mauser 98 with 7 7/8-inch action screw spacing and accepts large shank barrels. I would guess the trigger pull is 4 to 4.5 pounds; I do not have a trigger pull gauge. Very nice action to use to build a custom rifle.

Available in the Springfield, VA area for a FTF at $375. If I have to ship, it will be $400 to cover shipping. I must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Z 1.jpg
Z 2.jpg

Last edited: