Your perfect all around carry rifle?

To Dalebow:

This is the company that painted my stock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_kuVOYs7Rw]Ultra Light - YouTube[/ame]

Tikka T3 or sako a7 stainless/synthetic with talley rings and Zeiss rapid Z800 4.5-14x44mm scope, probably a 7mm unless your going to be after a lot of elk then i would probably go with a 338 win. i would definitley shoot Barnes TSX or TTSX very light and simple, long range capable and a good all around kill whatever type of set up.

Tikka T3 or sako a7 stainless/synthetic with talley rings and Zeiss rapid Z800 4.5-14x44mm scope, probably a 7mm unless your going to be after a lot of elk then i would probably go with a 338 win. i would definitley shoot Barnes TSX or TTSX very light and simple, long range capable and a good all around kill whatever type of set up.
Been lookin hard at a T3 lite just not sure what caliber. Probably 25-06 with a leupold VXIII 4.5-14x40 Varmint. Since my favorite rifle is my .300 I'm in need of a slightly smaller caliber. A .260 or 6.5x55 would be great also.

Been lookin hard at a T3 lite just not sure what caliber. Probably 25-06 with a leupold VXIII 4.5-14x40 Varmint. Since my favorite rifle is my .300 I'm in need of a slightly smaller caliber. A .260 or 6.5x55 would be great also.

I had one in a 25-06 and used it for everything in fact I shot it so much I shot the barrel out in 3 years. I replaced it with a sako a7 in 25-06 and its equally as impressive. I don't think you can go wrong with it

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.