• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED xd2.0, glock 17, unfired win 30-30, razr spotter

pnwshooter

Ok so i have a few things im getting rid of.

Glock 17 9mm. 2 weeks old, daughter fired 10 rounds through it. I added stainless pins, extended takedown stainless, Competition length slide racker, trigger has been smoothed up, Been stippled. Asking 560.00 buds guns has them for 542.00 i figure with extras its worth 560.00

1967 winchester 30-30, 26" barrel, canadian centenniel, gold inlay over some engraving, box is perfect and matching, paperwork is included from 1967 and is perfect, rifle gets taken out of box 3 times a year with gloves on, oiled and put back in box with towels, beautiful piece. 1000.00 obo

xd 2.0 4" bought same time as glock, put two mags through it. Comes with 2 extended arradondo mags, all black, stippled, trigger smoothed out. I bought 3 of these and had two of them tricked out by springer precision and am trying to fund my daughters rifle build now. 488.00 through buds will do 500 obo with the extra **** thats been done to it.

Vortex Razor hd 20-60x85 spotter scope angled. Taken out of the box once to look at some mountains that are by my house, put back in plastic and put back in box. Comes with everything included as new, would like to trade this for a rifle 308, 6.5, 22-250 or would like to get around 1500.00 obo or even a couple factory remington 700 rifles or a nice custom remmy.

open to offers. pm me any questions or if you want pictures pm me your number and i can get them sent over.