x-Bolt 15 or 20 moa rail

rafterdude

Dang, did'nt really think that this would be so difficult! The new x-bolt is in transit. Having a tough time finding a picatinny rail to fit. Does anyone know where one could be had? Needs to be a long action set up. Thanks!

I thought I had an option I've come across, but everything is listed as short action. The only full length picatinny bases I've seen for the x-bolt in general are from Murphy Precision or EGW... both of which only list for the short action. I think I've seen before that Murphy will custom make them for you, might be worth a call.

The other option I was looking into was getting 2 piece bases and for the extra moa use the Burris Signature rings with their offset rings. I've seen good comments here about them, but no experience myself.

This is the biggest problem with the x-bolt... not much out there for them.

Sorry I didn't have THE answer, but hope this helps at all. Good luck and enjoy your new x-bolt.

Thanks for the insight, Egw didnt call back so they must not have anything in the works? Thought I may be missing someone but you came up with the same data. I will use the Burris mounts and rings, I have them on another rifle and they work great.Was looking for something different? Guess The X-bolt will have to be different, hope it shoots! Thanks once again!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.