X-Bolt 1/8 twist .223, 55 grain ammo?

No, because they didn't offer a replacement with an 8 twist, at the time they said it was typographical error and wasn't covered by a guarantee.

Fast twists have only become a priority in the past few years. I wanted to shoot the 75gr BTHP but it never came to fruition, I had a fast twist model 70, so I never pushed the issue.

The only one that went back was a sticky duratouch model.
Darryle
What do you mean by sticky ? I have a blr in 358 that's always felt sticky as long as I've had it. I just assumed it a one off

Ah that makes sense. I got this rifle because it belonged to a friend who passed so I wanted to have one of his rifles. He carried this one a lot and everyone was drenched in deet then.
It's a short stainless nice little rife for sure

Ah that makes sense. I got this rifle because it belonged to a friend who passed so I wanted to have one of his rifles. He carried this one a lot and everyone was drenched in deet then.
It's a short stainless nice little rife for sure

Browning will make it like new, regardless of who bought it. I would call them and send it in. Leave any Browning accessories that are sticky attached and Browning will replace them as well.